Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Begining

I am going to journal here over the next two weeks as we make our way to St. Louis. I am putting it here so that noone feels the need to comment. Just my feelings, our experiences and a chance for me to process. I hope, in some way, someone gets something out of it.


For those that dont know our story, Greg and Eric were adopted from St. Louis County, Missouri in 1999. They were ages 3 and 4. The boys had been in foster care for 3 years prior to their parents termination of parental rights and their adoption by us.

Tanner was 22 months when Greg and Eric came home to BC, Canada and 18 months later Caden came along.
Today the kids are 13, 12, 10 and 7. And this blog starts with my oldest sons journey back to Missouri and the chance for him to meet his first family once again.

No comments: